Monday, October 19, 2009

CaMpuS LiFe??



adoi... seems like everything's startin to change when i 1st started to step in ere... no more cry, no more fun, no more freedom, no more frens, no more LIFE..

but itu dulu la.... now, as I'm spendin my life for about 5 months ere, me started to love da surroundin, da people, all nice and bad people aroud me, and even da biathcy one. akakakk...

it's da life. karma n cliche are comin and playin around us, without we even noticing their existence.. thanx GOD dat He gives such test and chances.. it's true, like da cliche says,

"sometimes He gaves us da dark cloud because He wants to give us the beautiful rainbow after it..."

and


"Today's thorn is tomorrow's flower.."...


so, i learnt a lots. as i'm growing up... meniti kehidupan... mencari diri.. cuma kekadang aku lalai dan terlupa pada Dia... K-E-H-I-D-U-P-A-N yang ku cari selama ini maseh diteruskan pencariannya... which one is my priority now?? today or hereafter??... sometimes i forgot my real intention... my promised.. If only i could see the punishments of all dat... huhuhu... Luckily i find and having those nice people around me...

ALHAMDULILLAH....

No comments: